Ultimate Mortal Kombat Trilogy is a popular hack of the Sega Genesis/Megadrive port of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and was created and released in 2007 by Russian hacker, KabalMK. As the name suggests, it is essentially Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 with characters added from Trilogy and more.
The roster of characters has increased a great deal, including past incarnations of every character to appear up to Trilogy, sans the MK3 version of Noob Saibot, a shadowy Kano. The new characters also receive unique VS. portrait renders.
- Sheeva (previously absent from both the SNES and Genesis ports)
- Khameleon (rendered as Woman Chameleon. Changes colors like her male counterpart as opposed to simply wearing white)
- Shao Kahn (MKII, MK3)
- Noob Saibot (MKII) (MK1 as Sub-Zero)
- Smoke (MKII)
- Jax (MKII)
- Kung Lao (MKII)
- Sub-Zero (MKII)
- Scorpion (MK1, MKII)
- Reptile (MK1, MKII)
- Kano (MK1)
- Sonya (MK1)
- Shang Tsung (MK1, MKII)
- Johnny Cage (MK1, MKII, MKT)
- Kitana (MKII)
- Jade (MKII)
- Mileena (MKII)
This appears to be a placeholder for other characters and was probably forgotten to be removed in the final version. It appears on the Character Select Screen using the locked character portrait, but is rendered as the fiery skull sprite found in MKII. When select, it appears as MKII Noob Saibot, but due to a programming oversight, he is drained of all his energy before he can even move.*
- New 'nth column' added in the options menu, allowing the player to create their very own Tournament Ladder
- Combos added for the new non-boss characters
- All characters now have more than two Fatalities, an Animality, Brutality and Babality.
- The finishers in the Supreme Demonstration must done by the player instead of just watching the demo play.